Re: Relevante - Question About Sweating

Lynn

Sherry! You were reading Relevante's mind on the salt intake...LOL....and mine on getting some video of us on the trail. I'm trying to put together a short little video in Vimeo that uses still shots to show what he and his feet looked like in 2018 at the time of diagnosis and end it with a short video of us today on the trail with him moving out. I've never done this before but Vimeo actually makes the process pretty straightforward. I'll make sure to get some video this Saturday when we ride.  We are expecting some rain this week but Friday and Saturday are supposed to be dry so we should be good to go. He has a chiropractor appointment today so I'll be anxious to see what she says about how he is doing.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio