Hello

Cassandra Reid

Hi, I have 2 horses that have been recently diagnosed IR, and a friend told me about this group.  I've been feeding a low sugar low starch diet of primarily Timothy for several years, but haven't tested hay.  Have bought a hay tester and sent a sample for Equi-Analytics for evaluation, waiting for results.  I will work on getting the case studies together.  While I have some big concerns, no one seems laminitic at the moment.  I look forward to learning and getting support from this group.  I'm in Albuquerque, NM.  Thank you.
--
Cassandra in NM 2022