Re: Ertuglifozin v. Metformin

Maxine McArthur

Michelle, as far as I know it's not a laboratory issue with the TRH stim--it's the fact that vets have to buy an entire very expensive vial of the material, which they may not use all of, and therefore it's a huge loss for them. They can't afford to do it, at least that's per my vet. Unless they pass on the expense to the owner. She did say that Charles Sturt Uni at Wagga might be able to do it but I would probably need to take the horse there, and she wasn't sure. That's why I asked you to let me know if you find any vet in Victoria who does it.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response