Arthritis Pain Relief

Kelly Kathleen Daughtry

I've looked through the messages and files. Am I correct that the only pain relievers to use with an IR &PPID horse are Phyto-Quench and Devil's Claw? From reading the messages,  I understand Equithrive has worked for some horses but can be problematic.  My horse has arthritis. I've tried laser  etc but without good result.  The vet has recommended long term Equiox, recognizing the problems but that the positive outweighs the negative.  My two real issues are the interaction of Equioxx with the Prascend and ulcers (my horse is prone to ulcers). Sorry if this is redundant but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
--
Kelly & Micah, Clayton NC

April 2016

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kelly%20and%20%20Micah