Re: Jiaogulan presentation by Dr. Kellon 2007-11-28 NOW: website vs software

Nancy C

Hi Jocelyn

Yes, you've indicated your frustration before so we are aware.

Where these messages originate from is not a website.  It is a software program written specifically for discussion groups like ECIR by the man who originated what is now Yahoo.

Like any software program -- Microsoft Office or MacIntosh programs or Photoshop for example -- it requires learning the program.

Lots of helpful information is available in the Wiki. You need to be on the groups.io web page and logged in to access this.  https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki

These links specifically show you a bit f a road map.

Getting Around the ECIR

General Layout:

I recommend bookmarking the pages you use most often.

As with learning anything new, a few minutes a day exploring will help a lot.
--
Nancy C in NH