Re: Updated Case History with New ACTH/Insulin Levels

Jamie Miller

Edited

Thank you. This is helpful. If you have any videos that demonstrate this process that would be lovely. I'm afraid of doing him more damage. His laminae is stretched and exposed at the toe, so I'm nervous. There is not any hoof wall bearing weight, just sole if I'm looking at it correctly.

Here's the video of Simon Morris. I am not shoeing Walker, but the way he rasped the toe so there was still hoof wall to bear was something that was never done for Walker, barefoot farrier or a traditional one.

https://youtu.be/RBeW_Vv5e4c

--
Jamie Miller
Louisville, Kentucky, USA