Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED WITH DIET

Sharon Bice

Hi Nancy!
A very friendly lady at Equine Analytic labs just told me their lab person is writing a scientific article (sorry not sure of the exact wording) about how NIR has usually so similar results as wet chem that they may no longer recommend wet chem because the difference is so minor.  I wasn’t sure what to do with that information as it goes against what has been said here and well, I’ll always try to error on being super cautions. Maybe you all have heard about this news?
--
Sharon Bice
December 2020    Sandia Park, New Mexico

Taillight's Case History:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Taillight%20Case%20History

Taillight's Photo Album: