Re: New Member- Recurrent Laminitis in 2015 Paso Fino Mare

Becky

Hi Everyone,
 Thank you for the responses! Yes, she did have a trim shortly after the most recent x-rays were taken. She is currently in shoes and full pads.

I will definitely look into the milk of magnesia, Sali can be a difficult one, and is not the best at taking anything via syringe, but I will try the milk of magnesia and will check out the Metformin group.

Our 1st crop hay is from the same field as the hay analysis that is in our case history. I do also have a water filter on the hose for the barn, and am reaching out to a plumber to see if we can get that water line tied into our house's existing iron filter.
--
Becky R in WI 2022

Sali Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sali%20and%20Lucky/Sali
Sali Photo Album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=277118