Re: How long can Devils Claw be used

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Lynn,

Sorry that Mica is still suffering. If this was my horse, I would be beyond livid with the trimmer.

Have you experimented with different types of pads in her boots - she may find a different texture or density more comfortable. Have you tried to cut out a depression in the front half of the pad, ahead of the tip of the frog so that there is no pressure applied by the pad on that area?

The Jiaogulan should help her to add more sole much more quickly.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR