locked vet change in process

LJ Friedman

from vet
”--mary forwarded me the fax and it's a different base pharmacy than the last time.
I am busy with appointmens and cannot call it in at the moment.
In the future please give us 24-48 hours to fill your prescription. I am frequently off or unavailable throughout the day. Please plan accordingly.
In addition, I do not recommend using pharmacies without proper certification, which this pharmacy does not have. I also do not recommend giving compounded pergolide. I must state this in writing in case this medication is fraudulent and causes harm to your horse. “

I asked for this prescription first thing in the morning. And I did not get it done until the next day.
This is the second time she sent me that warning alert. And I’ve simply had enough

Another doctor in her practice who now is retired, always gave a years worth of refills like every other doctor does. She gave to 60 day prescriptions and I thought the last one was a years worth of refills so poor majestic could’ve been without meds .but of course I know how to strategize.

It seems like the pharmacy called the doctor on call to get the refill. I didn’t ask for that. Do I care? Nope

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos