Re: Solar Penetration

Lorna Cane

Hi Nicolle,

I received the pix you sent privately. I was able to open them, but my email app has now frozen and I can't reply.

No it does not look good,but please add those pix to your album here,so that we have all eyes on them.

I will try to upload several from when my boys went through this as soon as I can.They looked every bit as horrible.I will include a couple after several months of growing new hoof.

I really can't offer any more advice at this point because it was 19 years ago for me.There will have been  improvements in treatment by now.
But I can say  that you need someone on the ground with you.  A vet? Your trimmer? Can Jenny visit? Lavinia and Dr. K. need to see the pix.
I need to add that cleanliness is really important. I used to use a bed sheet under my boy when I was changing dressings/bandages .

Please post the pix,and I'll do what I can with mine.

--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario