Re: Is Spookiness pergolide side-effect?

Hi Jen,
Gosh, it’s been a long time but I think we treated the same length of time each incident.  I just asked my daughter and she concurs.  Back then the course of treatment was 30 days, orally.  We did not have Lyme locally at that time so I don’t believe it was a reinfection.  Platoon was infected in CT.  And, my daughter remembers that this occurred every 18 months.  The horse was hers so she has the details.  I just fed the doxy out.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo