From: Sherry Morse via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 9:57 AM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ECIR] Switching feeds palatability

Have you worked your way through the picky eaters list?  Checked the list of safe feeds? I would look for LMF in your area over TC if you want to add another feed in but my first step would be switching back to something she already liked to see if not having it for a few days will tempt her and work on the pain management.

Thanks,
Sherry and Scutch (and Scarlet over the bridge)
EC Primary Response
PA 2014
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sherry%20and%20Scutch_Scarlet

Lesley Bludworth