Re: BEET PULP

Hi, Ani.
I want to respond to your question, but first I want to read your case history.

Would you please upload your Case History again? I cannot open the one in your folder, and I tried two different ways.

When you export the PDF from your Word document, be sure to rename the new PDF. The PDF cannot have two suffixes at the end separated by periods. IOW, it cannot be named Diamond Case History.doc.pdf.  It must be Diamond Case History.pdf.

--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator