Re: Cresty Neck

Mialisa@...

Yes, we are continuing the low s/s diet. We were able to source a grass hay, and we are just waiting for 2nd cutting of the same before testing and settling in for winter. I love the way you explain thoroughly, Sherry. But the only other change was Prascend, unless getting grass hay with no alfalfa (untested) has made a difference in this short amount of time. Remember I am a scientist and I watch all of the variables. So other than refusing to eat his supplements (some days are better than others) there are no changes to his diet.
Our ACTH retest is scheduled for September. I will include insulin and glucose.
--
Rene` in WI 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rene%20and%20Isaac%20-%20Joshua