Re: Invokana vs Steglatro

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hey Beth, I can't answer these questions for you, but I did want tomlet you know that you are not alone on the tryglicerides.

I keep trying different things with Vinnie and got a decent drop from 481 to 300ish by adding the lcarnitine and the pea protein isolate.  I will say also that I finally got him to eat about 3.5lb of dry weight beet pulp too, so I think that is helping, and I mix that with a little higher calorie mixer of triple crown sr.  We too are still trying to manage the delicate balance of insulin vs tryglicerides .

Fingers crossed for both of us that we find that magical balance :)

--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer