Re: Liquid Pergolide

misglen

Hi Kathy, I’m in Australia and liquid Pergolide was the only form available when my old horse was diagnosed with PPID some 15 or so years ago.  As others have said, it’s quite unstable and it began t9 deteriorate as soon as the bottle was opened.  My horse did ‘ok’ on it for a few years but we did have to keep re-testing him quite frequently and upping his dose.  As soon as Prascend tablets became available I switched to those on my vet’s advice and These did seem to be more effective in keeping him stable.

Michelle & Max
Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia
Thank you
Joined 2022