Re: Question on hay analysis

Kimberly

Thanks Nancy and Lavinia, I only posted as I have discussed this and NIRS vs Wet Chemistry with the lab alot over the years.  They have always advised to  use the 3rd column, which is usually higher, so I assumed that was correct.  What you say makes perfect sense in that how you feed is what really matters.  I just did what they recommended based on my questions to them about how important the results are for IR horses.  I guess now I will have a bit more wiggle room.  Thank you for the clarification and I hope my comment did not confuse anyone.  BTW, Mouse will be going to VA Tech on Thursday so I will update as I have more info.  Kimberly
--
Kimberly joined 7.17.2018 Virginia
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kimberly%20and%20Mouse