Re: New case history, photos, and hay analysis posted #photo #photo-notice

markthweb1@...

Kirsten, it is ok to soak the hay in bulk?  I have been dividing my hay into two batches, soaking it in a tub, and then piling it into a plastic wading pool to drain and dry a little.  I place the pool on a slope so any water can drain to the bottom side, and I flip the hay once or twice as I go about my outdoor chores.  It would sure save a lot of time to do it all in one batch and let it drain.  I was concerned it might mold or something if it stayed wet too long
--
Toni Hayes, West Virginia, 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Toni%20and%20Stubby