Re: Mouse admitted to Marion DuPont Scott EMC

Kimberly

He is on a 3 week cycle and his sole is not being touched. He has been getting trimmed every three weeks since June. We are usually st four but he has been on three. He was trimmed a week before he went to the hospital. They took his heel down a bit while he was there but did not take much off of the toe. The surgeon wanted my farrier to do that. He will be trimmed on the 7th so will be at 3 1/2 weeks for that trim. He will be trimmed with radiographs.
--
Kimberly joined 7.17.2018 Virginia
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kimberly%20and%20Mouse