Re: Tech Support for putting new hoof radiographs in my case history/photo album

Edited

Hi, Karen. HTML format is used for web pages viewed by any browser. I’m happy to take a look if you’ll email me one (or the link provided by the vet clinic) at c bernstein a T earth link d.o T  n e T. You can convert them to JPGs by taking screenshots of the browser window showing the image. It make take some cropping to remove stuff around the outside.

--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator