Re: questions re weights, Stabul/Timothy Balancer/Beet pulp

Cassandra Reid

Hi, I've been monitoring their weight pretty carefully for a few years, in dialogue with a couple of vets (who honestly haven't had much to contribute re weight estimates).  Also I asked about ideal weight when I posted my case history a couple of weeks ago, and Kirsten or Sherry answered with some thoughts that confirmed my thinking on the matter.  However I know there's a lot of grey area and even a small bit of measuring done wrong then put into the weight calculator can produce quite variable results.  So I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks!
--
Cassandra in NM 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cassandra%20and%20Beshlakai%20-%20Negra