From: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io> on behalf of Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2022 9:29:47 AM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ECIR] Pain Alternatives

Can you tell me exactly what the label said? I seriously doubt it was 3000 mg per dose. Many producers are being extremely vague about what is actually in their oil and the concentration. For example, the 1000 mg may have been 1000 mg of hemp extract per bottle.

Charlotte's Web is a whole spectrum extract, not a pure CBD isolate https://www.charlottesweb.com/all-charlottes-web-hemp-cbd-supplements/cbd-oils . Their strongest product is 60 mg of CBD per ml. To give 1000 mg of actual CBD you would have to give 16.6 ml of their strongest product. Does that sound right?

Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ
Sophie Case History 7/2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/SophieB%20Case%20History