From: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io> on behalf of Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2022 9:34:03 AM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ECIR] Vinnie and Invokana update 8/2022

Even dry it would be an improvement because the particle size is much smaller - "prechewed" as it were. You could also add Absorb-All https://www.uckele.com/absorb-all-4.html for both digestive enzymes and probiotics to support getting those VFAs out of fiber digestion.

Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ
Sophie Case History 7/2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/SophieB%20Case%20History