Re: Sole Callus and nutrition questions

Kimberly

Lavinia, thank you for the comprehensive advice and guidance.  I have spoken at length with my farrier this am.  Her plan is to do pretty much what you have recommended in bringing both toes back and addressing the wedge on the RF.  She may need to address the bars a little as well but nothing forward of the point of the frog.  We have Soft Ride and Cloud boots and can fashion some pads out of material the farrier has.  He has been more comfortable in the clogs than the boots so we may have to see which will work best for him.  In either case we will follow your guidance as best that we can.  I truly appreciate it and I will get radiographs and pictures up post trim as soon as I can this evening.  Again, thank you.  Kimberly
--
Kimberly joined 7.17.2018 Virginia
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kimberly%20and%20Mouse