Re: All 4 feet bruised

Kelly Kathleen Daughtry

Thank you so much for looking at these!!!
Great news about the radiographs (no evidence of laminitis). I'll need to speak with my very temperamental farrier. If you question him at all, he's likely to quit. That being said, it's more important her shoeing is good.  Could the strain on the digital flexor tendon be what is making her off and on lame?

Can anything else make all 4 feet bruised other than laminitis? Both the vet and farrier thought that was what it was since all 4 were bruised and she is not on any hard surface. Because she is off and on lame, we do dressage in an arena and nothing too strenuous.

--
Kelly & Micah, Clayton NC

April 2016

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kelly%20and%20%20Micah