From: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io> on behalf of Nancy C <threecatfarm@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 3:31:36 PM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io>
Subject: [ECIR] WAS: Acetyl-L Carnitine NOW: signatures and quoted text

Hi LEsley

It is indeed your email set up. You are nto alone, so lets try to fix this. Folks really like to see who is responding, how long they have been with ECIR and even learn by looking at a given case history. Folks reading from the Digest Delivery cannot see your signature as groups does not include it after the quoted text.

So..... signatures are really important.

Any one with this issue needs to go to their email preferences and tell the software not to quote the email you are responding to.  I am on a MAC so we may need some input from a PC user.
--
Nancy C in NH

Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ