Re: Updated blood work and Pasture analysis

Rose@...

Yes the Timothy cubes are the triple crown balanced ones. I had not realized they were considered fully balanced.  Some of the supplements were / are for pain management as quite literally she has been down more than up for the past two months.  Prior to the phyto quench she had been on bute for a year. I don’t have access to a lot of large animal vets where I am.  So some of the supplements came from hand outs on the forum for pain management etc.  My vet here felt that she shouldn’t have flax as the higher caloric content.  I also work full time so cannot use a sealed muzzle as I can’t always control my time to manage it so a dry lot it is.
--
Rose D in Hawaii 2022

case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rose%20and%20Luluka
Photos:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=277362