Re: attn Lavinia New mya photos for trimming sept 22 @ 11am central

Edited

Hi Lori,

edited to add: I just took a look at the photos and, to me, it looks like you are heading the right direction on a major project.  I worked my way back to Lavinia’s markups and it appears you have done a good job of putting them into play.  The bullnose on the hinds is often indicative of too flat a palmar angle.  It may show some improvement but the needed increase in heel depth is tricky to achieve. I would suggest that you keep on as you have been today and Lavinia will catch up with you before the next trim.
Martha

Just a heads up that Lavinia is on a rare vacation at the moment.  I believe she returns next week but she’ll have some catching up to do.  This has been in the works for awhile and she’s posted to that effect.  I’ll take a look at the photos to see if I can get some general impressions.  Hopefully someone else will as well.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo