Re: cyproheptadine

Susan Laflamme <f4mlatir@...>

Hi, Your congresswoman is exactly right. My daughter works as a vet tech
and we had cypro back ordered for my horse for so long the drug rep finally
told us what was happening and then the drug was put on permanent back
order which drove the price up.They actually stopped making the pills
because of the quality trouble with one of the ingredients.
Sue

At 08:16 PM 7/7/00 -0000, you wrote:
I have just joined this group and would like to get some help in
finding and inexpensive source of cyproheptadine if anyone knows one.

I have been buying it online for 11 cents a pill. I give 30 twice a
day.

I contacted my congress woman when the price started getting higher
and higher and she put me incontact with the food and drug
administrations. They indicated that the problem was caused by the
inability of the generic manufactures getting the ingrediants in the
quality they needed. Has anyone else done any other checking on the
increased cost problem? I really can't afford this much longer!!
Help!!!!!!

Thank yo

Horse Auctions! No charge at ClipClop.com
Click Here to visit us today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6326/5/_/664507/_/963001434/

Shortcut URL to this page:

http://www.onelist.com/community/EquineCushings