EMS

Mandy Charmam

Hello all

I am wondering whether the ECIR group also provides advice re the EMS horse.

I have been involved with the group tp get advice for my PPID/IR/EMS shetland.

I also have a Clydie X who has been diagnosed with EMS. I am wondering if this group also provide advice for this condition. He is also laminitc and has just come offthe Ert//fluxin meds due to kidney infection. Dr Kellon has already suggested getting him tested for PPID, which I will arrange.

Before I fill out a case history for him I thought I'd check that this group provides support for this too. If not, can you suggest anyone who does?

mandy
--
Mandy C, Macedon Australia, 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mandy%20and%20Fizzie