Re: How can I best help Bristol?

Joy V

Hi Rebecca,

I use a tiny (tiny) amount of this Uckele Equi Sweet Molasses flavoring in the syringe before I add the compounded pergolide to the syringe for my horse.  It is safe for Cushings/IR horses. It took a few tries until I figured out how much to use, but now my horse looks forward to his medicine.  He gets a tiny piece of safe cookie (stabul 1 nuggets) after his medicine.

There are some good, safe treats and flavorings available for our horses. The Uckele website has a section just for ECIR horses:  Uckele ECIR Management Supplements

This group is amazing. My horse is alive because of this group and the amazing barefoot trimmer who directed me here (hi Pamela!).

I'm so glad you're here!

Joy
--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)