Re: Hay analysis request

Joy V

Hi Stephanie,

I'm not going to address your main complaint, but I do want to let you know, this statement "Of course any further help I need for my mare is jeopardized" is incorrect.  No one here would ever deny you the information you need to help your mare.  For any reason.  If it were me, I would edit my reply to take that out, or I would delete this thread entirely and email Dr. Kellon directly to request a refund.  I'm protective of this group.  It has changed my horse's life so much for the better.  He is alive because of this group.

Best regards,
Joy

--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)