locked Re: Tis The Season Course Sale

Shera Felde

I get a 404 error with your link. Is there another access?

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022, 2:17 PM Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:
TIS THE SEASON SALE!

The annual 2 for 1 course sale at www.drkellon.com will begin on Monday but I'm announcing here first because NRC Plus tends to fill very rapidly when the sale is on. If anyone is interested in taking advantage of the sale, I will honor registrations starting now. Please note we are having problems with updating the site and the Tis The Season announcement still mentions the e-zine, which has been discontinued, and the NRC Advanced class which is NOT open to registrations at this time.