Re: Thank you all and goodbye for now

Linda

--Kay
I'm glad you came on this list and have looked forwrd to your posts.
I my thoughts are with you and your horse.
The fight is tiring and at some point we will all know when it's time
to rest and let things be the way they are. We each are going
through
our own grief and are at different points of acceptance. It may be
hard for some folks that are just beginning this fight to understand
that a time comes when we give up control, they are still hoping they
have control over this disease, when actually none of us have any
control in the long run, we just do our best.
I hope for your horse and both of mine, that it is quiet and peaceful
for them at the end, shoot I hope that for all of us.
Linda