Re: ABC

Makyla Waters <twolegged@...>

Hello everyone - Just wanted to clarify something that Paula said about the
ABC "Cushing's Study". I am just about to go on the program. ABC is
requiring me to purchase their Free Choice stress kit (I already have it)
and their regular supplement, ABC's Plus (I have used it in the past), but
they are giving me the Cushings supplement FREE for 12 months.

In addition, just because someone has DVM attached to their name doesn't
mean they are nutrition experts! My horse did not do well on a product
marketed/made by a very well known vet. It really threw off his system. I
mentioned my experience with it to another vet and he told me that a vet
nutritionist had recently said at a meeting that that specific product did
measure up well to other supplements. So... not all supplements are equal,
but having a vet behind the product does also not make the product better.

Take care, Makyla & 4-legged friends