Re: ABC

Makyla Waters <twolegged@...>

Paula - I didn't get a sales pitch, in fact, I had trouble getting Alice to
respond to my calls or emails! I almost went a different route, but on that
program I would have gotten supplements for 3 months and then it would have
cost me $200/month afterwards! I couldn't afford that on top of medications
even if it worked! It's too bad (and ill advised) that she made such
claims. That would rub me the wrong way also! I certainly think that
weaknesses to certain diseases are genetic, but can only be shown over time
over large populations! I am basing my decision to work with them based on
my previous luck with their products (I just wish I hadn't gone off of their
products to the other one this winter!) and many friends who used their
products successfully. I will run any diet change recommendations by my own
vet and then make my own decision on whether to change anything.

Take care, Makyla & 4-legged friends