Re: test results

Barbara P. <MorganPinesFarm@...>

Hi Kay in NY
I am using the liquid cypro from Prescription Specialties. A 16 oz
bottle is about 180 cc. Each of mine is getting 1.5 cc so that comes
to 120 doses per bottle, making it $1.38 per dose. The PerMax will
also be liquid and will be a little over $2 per mg. So Amiga will be
about $3 for PerMax, $1.38 for cypro and Majestad will be $1.38 for
cypro.That's almost $6. It's cheaper than the pills but gosh, that's
still an awful lot when you consider it goes on forever. I just
wasn't
expecting both horses to be sick-still getting used to the idea.
Barbara