From: "Cheryl Kelley" <cherylkelley@bellsouth.net>
To: <EquineCushings@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [EquineCushings] Re: Baby sz

When she is running, she looks like she is being led by her nose from above
and to her right, Her back is hollow. She looks frightened. The seizure
yesterday started in her stall, before dinner (there was no food in there at
the time). The running/spinning part meant lots of crashing and banging
into the walls of the barn.. That said, however, I opened her stall door
(figuring she was better off in open space) and after a moment, she managed
to get herself through the stall door, out of the barn, through the dry lot
and into open space in the pasture. (12ft + gates in all those places except
the stall door--all wide open). After this one was over, I wondered again
about her vision--this time on the right side:

---