Re introduction

Linda

I've met you both already and thanks Robin for initiating this. I e-mailed a vet in Va. Joyce Harman, who has some products listed in the A-B-C catalogue and she will do a consultation on my mare when I move. The funny thing is she was my horses fisrt vet. She had just gotten out of vet school and was doing a residency at the clinic that took care of the barn horses. From what she says she is an holistic vet and uses many diffrent modalities. I'll let you know what she has to say. It won't be for another month probably. I