Re: Welcome to all the new members!!! Also, information and requests...

Kay Howitt <akkray@...>

Hello Robin and Susan and Everyone Else...

Robin, I so appreciate this list and just wish I'd known of it last year. I
think your idea is great!!!! It would be such a great resource. I'd be happy
to share photos, but there is really no obvious difference in my horse's
look before and after diagnosis. His damage is internal and show up in his
feet and in slow healing.

Susan, your story of Darby is really inspiring to me and it helps give me
the faith to believe I will know when to give up the fight.

Good luck to you both and to the rest still coping with Cushings. Kay in AK