From: EquineCushings@...
To: EquineCushings@...
Subject: [EquineCushings] Digest Number 24
Date: Sat, Apr 22, 2000, 2:57 AM
Both of your Permax prices sound better than what I am paying, although I
haven't gotten out my calculator to compare. I get 90 1mg. tablets for about
$195. I was incorrect when I said Domino got .25...he's been getting .5mg
for a year and now I've gone to 1mg...at a cost of about $5/day. It wouldn't
hurt for me to look for a cheaper supply.