Date   
New diagnosis By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #254288 ·
Should I wait until heatwave's over before giving increased dose of CP? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #254287 ·
Should I wait until heatwave's over before giving increased dose of CP? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #254255 ·
apf for veil By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #254010 ·
apf for veil By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #254001 ·
Cornell vs. BET lab results for Insulin By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #253137 ·
Switching from Pergolide to Cabergoline By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252998 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252862 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252850 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252831 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252815 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252813 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252782 ·
My new mare is on Regumate having Cornell testing done? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #252767 ·
Panacur safe for Pabatsa? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #250697 ·
Should I buy this horse??? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #249129 ·
Should I buy this horse??? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #249068 ·
Stabul 1 Plus OK to give to ECIR horses in work? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #244506 ·
Stabul 1 Plus OK to give to ECIR horses in work? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #244503 ·
Stabul 1 Plus OK to give to ECIR horses in work? By Laura and Pabatsa in CA · #244473 ·