climbing glucose

laviniamfiscaletti <dnlf@...>

Hi all, It's been a while since I've been on list so don't know if this
has been discussed. Nappi, my younger boy who was diagnosed as
IR,Cushings last fall (case history under Napoleon), is on IR diet with
minerals by Dr. K, good trim, etc. His bloods have shown a slight
increase in glucose values each time we've tested. The values are all
within norms and insulin and ACTH have been brought down to within
normal values so I'm concerned. Any idea what might be fueling this?
Should I even be
concerned?
Lavinia, Nappi and
George

5 Pine Ranch

Lavinia, post your case history please. I'd like to see how these results all correlate.

Thanks!

Amberlee
www.fivepineranch.com
Please Visit Our Site!