WOW-I just got my forage results back

belhavenfarm <leahsfarm@...>

The last time I checked my pastures was in 2004. I just got my dairy
lab report back-WOW have things changed!!!

Interestingly enough my Ca:Ph is not TOO shabby-and I have way more Mg
than I tested for 4 years ago.

My copper has left the building!

This is so fascinating-and of course NO product on the market even
comes close to balancing things.

I was wondering however if the hay analysis worksheet is still suitable
considering the new NRC...or is there a better 'program' or sheet I
should use to make sure I am running my numbers properly

thanks

leah

Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...>

The hay analysis work sheet has been updated, fine to use.

Would you post the analyses from both years, along with where you live
and what was done with the fields please?

Eleanor

belhavenfarm <leahsfarm@...>

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Eleanor Kellon, VMD"
<drkellon@...> wrote:

The hay analysis work sheet has been updated, fine to use.

Would you post the analyses from both years, along with where you
live
and what was done with the fields please?

Eleanor

Yes I will! I am out of town this weekend enjoying a fall horse show
and don't have the old results with me.

When I get home I will gather both results and a summary of what has
been done in terms of fertilization, where I live, type of grasses, etc.

leah

belhavenfarm <leahsfarm@...>

Dr Kellon, I am back home now.

Fortunately I saved my results from July 2004 on my computer.

Both results are available as pdf, word or excel files.

Could I copy paste these to the files or database areas somehow? It
might be easier to follow than hand typing the results.

Interestingly enough, comparing the DM numbers, the results are not a
skewed as I thought.

leah

Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...>

Why don't you just e-mail them to me first?

<drkellon@...> wrote:

Why don't you just e-mail them to me first?

Eleanor
I have just emailed them-after blonde-ing around trying to find your
email! LOL.

thank you

leah

Diane Schneider

<drkellon@...> wrote:

Would you post the analyses from both years, along with where you live
and what was done with the fields please?

I would be interested to see any comments that were made privately on
this, please. Might interest others in the group as well.

Diane