www.sporthorses.com

julie <juliecongleton@...>

Um, is this where I am supposed to put in my hay values? It says the
site is for sale????? Maybe I'm confused.

5 Pine Ranch

Julie, our case history & hay analysis websites are down. We are
working to fix this. If you have a PDF copy of your hay analysis,
please post in our Files Section

Amberlee

Mandy Woods

Hi Julie,
You can enter your hay results at http://www.sportshorses.com/hayform.htm
Mandy and Asher in VA

Mandy Woods

Ooops, Julie,
I didn't realize the hayform file is down too. I just opened the Case Histories if anyone needs to go in there.
Mandy

Joan and Dazzle

The case histories is only part of the file. It appears that all of
2007 is missing....Perhaps it can be restored from a back up copy?

Joan and Dazzle

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Mandy Woods"