When horses won't eat Custom minerals..To; Jodi

Yvonne Williams

Greetings Jodi! Hoping my suggestion of the " magic Potion " VICK'S Vapor
Rub will help. I don't have any horses needing medication or supplementation on
a daily basis. THANK GOD! I do commend each and every one of the members that
have the constant worry and " ordeal " of assuring their horses get what
they need and the commitment to see that it happens. Wouldn't it be a Godsend to
find something that will work for many of these difficult cases? That is all
I was trying to do. Thanks for sharing, Yvonne