availability of Sterret Pellets & ODBalanced Cubes in Santa Fe

maragreymare

I am seriously considering a move to Santa Fe & am concerned about the availability of
the Sterret Pellets or alternatvely the Ontario Dehy Baldnced Cubes in Santa Fe, New
Mexico. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Mara & Ally

5 Pine Ranch

Mara and Ally, best is to contact both feed companies directly and ask
about availability in the new area. Both Linda and Aurelio are awesome
at trying to work things out for this.

Amberlee

Deb Platt

Welcome to NM.

Unable to get either here, unless you ship in a pallet full for yourself.
Deb P in NM

maragreymare <maragreymare@...> wrote:
I am seriously considering a move to Santa Fe & am concerned about the availability of
the Sterret Pellets or alternatvely the Ontario Dehy Baldnced Cubes in Santa Fe, New
Mexico. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Mara & Ally

maragreymare

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Amberlee" <fivepineranch@...> wrote:

Also does anyone have any suggestions for good boarding in Santa Fe? I'd like to find a
facility that would be receptive & understanding of how we do things, as well as have nice
arenas & great trail access-- looking for a really nice place, & reliable.
The groom where I am now is the best--he totally gets what we do & never let's his ego
get in the way, as so often "horse people" do... He loves us & is totally devoted...But it's
time to go for othr reasons, & I'm really worried about life without him, dealing with egos &
opinions...
Ally has to have her hay soaked & pergolide twice daily--a lot of barns don't want to do
that...it's hard to ask going in when there's no relationship.

Any suggestions?
Mara & Ally