From: papballou
Date: 01/14/08 19:47:35
To: EquineCushings@...
Subject: [EquineCushings] Re: Coastal Blend and West Coast Hay

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Anne M. Clarkson"
<katzpa92@...> wrote:

What size are your bales? Do you mean square bales or round bales at
$20.25
because our round bales are $40.00 a bale and the square bales are
only $7
50 a bale.
Well, haven't seen a round bale around here - a bale as I refer to it
is square, well, rectangle and about 110 - 120 pounds or so. When I
used the word *stick*, I meant that a few people stick to feeding only
alf - it's about $17 a bale.

Linda in NV

***PLEASE BE SURE TO REMOVE UNNECESSARY DUPLICATED MATERIAL FROM THE MESSAGE
YOU ARE REPLYING TO BEFORE YOU HIT SEND -- ONLY LEAVE ENOUGH SO YOUR REPLY
IS UNDERSTOOD***

Shortcut URL to this page:

All posts copyrighted the year posted, all rights reserved to the author of
the post and list owner. Posts may NOT be copied or intellectual property
used elsewhere without written permission of the author and/or list owner.

Post message: EquineCushings@...
Subscribe: EquineCushings-subscribe@...

Yahoo! Groups Links