BP in the washing machine

laviniamfiscaletti <dnlf@...>

I just started trying the BP in the wash trick and it works great!
However, if you buy the pillow protectors be careful that they don't
have a plastic membrane inside them as this doesn't allow the BP to
rinse well. I got 2 cases that had this membrane (no indication on the
package) mixed in with a bunch that didn't have it. Had to re-rinse the
BP a second time.

Lavinia, George and Nappi

Carlynne Allbee

I hope you realize what a laugh you gave me with the subject line and saying that "I just started trying the BP in the wash trick and it works great!"

Remember that we were just talking about a different BP, as in the Blood Pressure project. I had visions of the ,,,,well, that is where the laughing started.

Carlynne Allbee - who NOW realizes you were talking about Beet Pulp

papballou <PapBallou@...>

--- In EquineCushings@..., Carlynne Allbee
<samwisebaggins@...> wrote:

I hope you realize what a laugh you gave me with the subject line
and saying that "I just started trying the BP in the wash trick and it
works great!"

I wonder how this would work for a small flake of hay - like for a
mini? Hmmmm...

Linda